Orijen Regional Red Stew Recipe Wet Dog Food Can Information
Beef, beef bone broth, lamb bone broth, duck, beef kidney, eggs, dried egg whites, lamb liver, lamb, whole sardine, carrots, natural flavor, organic guar gum, salt, pumpkin, broccoli, blueberries, sunflower oil, salmon oil, choline chloride, vitamins [vitamin E supplement, thiamine mononitrate, niacin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, calcium pantothenate, riboflavin supplement, vitamin A supplement, folic acid, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement, vitamin D3 supplement], minerals [potassium chloride, magnesium sulfate, zinc amino acid chelate, iron amino acid chelate, manganese amino acid chelate, copper amino acid chelate, potassium iodide], inulin, turmeric.
|Crude protein (min.)||11 %|
|Crude fat (min.)||5.5 %|
|Crude fiber (max.)||1.5 %|
|Moisture (max.)||82 %|
- The first 5 ingredients are quality beef and lamb ingredients.
- Our authentic WholePrey diet features the most succulent parts of the prey like meat, organs and bone to mimic what your dog’s ancestors consumed in the wild.
- Comes in an easily digestible wet food formula.
- Feed alone or incorporate into your dog’s ORIJEN kibble for a nutritious addition at mealtime.
- High in moisture to keep your dog hydrated.
- This diet features high-quality shreds of beef and lamb.
- ADULT MAINTENANCE